Wednesday, March 16, 2005

trauma du jour

Dear readers,
It has come to my realization that this is my final spring break. More than this, it is my last break in a formal sense. For once one is in the working world, their is no rest for their wearisome bones. Now you may ask, "oi Kevdek, what are you doing to make the most of your time this week?" I'm sitting around the apartment, going to bed at four and waking at noon. I'm sure I'm ill but I cant' resist the bar - a drive to be around others and their problems to keep my mind off mine. I'm sure many of you know exactly what I'm talking about. For those of you who know me well, I appreciate your deep concern and empathy towards me at this time. Although I act as though I'm trying to keep my mind off the problem at hand, I cincerely need you to ask how I'm doing to counteract this tendancy. And while I may appear disgusted at relaying the story to more people multiple times, it genuinely helps me keep my mind on the matter. I must make a decision and trying to forget about my problems is no way to facilitate conscious, objective decision making. I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't know where I'll be, who I'll be, or what I'll be doing in just two short months. Please give me an option. I don't want the realization that I've just ruined everything as I very well may have. Either I've ruined everything, or I've allowed for everything. need to make up my mind

thanks,
Kevdek

1 comment:

p said...

Ward, don't you think you're being a little hard on the Beav?