Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the prophesy fulfilled

If you are one of my myspace 'friends' then you probably already know: I Got A Job! I won't go into too much detail right now but it's with a small firm located in my neighborhood that consults npo's and philanthropists in various managerial and operational issues. Thanks to all of you who put up with me complaining about being broke. We should go to the bar and celebrate!

In other news on the homefront: Beginning this weekend we will be babysitting my 17 year old "establishment-hating" younger brother. And while I'm a little relieved that he isn't 18 (can't drag me along to rage/punk/emo/rock shows full of kids from wilmette mad at their parents) it puts me at a great disadvantage in terms of finding things we can do that we'll all enjoy. I'm fine with museums, but he didn't sound as keen on the idea. Suggestions? Let me know-

3 comments:

reynolds said...

i wonder how long it'll be until you start complaining about how much work sucks.

kevdek said...

Oh, Nick. You know me.



not long

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kevin! Too bad you're going to have to kick the soap opera habit, though. Oh well, maybe you'll be able to afford a TiVo now so you can watch them at night. ;)