Friday, August 26, 2005

subconscious lameness

Lately I've been having really lame dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was terribly excited to get the prize out of a cereal box. I knew exactly what it was: a dried blue sponge on a string that I promptly put around my neck and wore around. There will be more updates as I reveal to my closest of friends that I am, in fact, lame to the core. Freud believed that our dreams were the manifestation of our wild, unharnessed subconscious and that dreams therefore reveal more about who we are than we could ever express in our waking hours.

Ladies and Gentlemen; I am truly lame.

By the way, the person who recorded Cyndi Lauper's "time after time" in a voicemail on my phone followed by hanging up, please identify yourself.

1 comment:

p said...

well last night I had a dream that I was shot in the head execution style. at least you didn't have that dream.