Monday, December 26, 2005

it's like...

christmas in a submarine

Xmas '05 has come and gone. If I hadn't been told; I wouldn't have known. Good Riddance, I say. Although xmas with xtina and not working at the xian services has been good, I'm not sure where everyone is today and I'd like something to do. No, I'm not complaining about being bored when I have one day off of work. My itenerary today:

8.58 - wake up
9.00 - "rosanne"
9.30 - "rosanne"
10.00 - shower
10.30 - "mad about you"
11.00 - pace nervously and try to get self motivated to do something, watch "price is right" instead. get frustrated at recent computer problem.
12.00 - lunch
12.30 - get groceries, run into nick and brooke
13.15 - bring x-tina lunch
14.00 - wash car
14.30 - call everyone I know (I'm even willing to go to Holland, folks!)
15.30 - play around on computer, write this blog post

I don't think I'm actually bored, I simply don't think I've been alone in a while. I like it, and I miss it when I can't have it, but I would like to do something I don't do every week.

On the "plus" side, I once again have something to look forward to: I have recently acquired Silver Jews tickets. I loves me those jews. Just three months until the concert. Until then, let's consider my escape plan from GRusalem.

No comments: