Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Zoo Adventure 2K7

Yesterday, Xtina had the day off so we decided to go to Lincoln Park Zoo for the afternoon. We were hoping to see the rare baby wolf bred into captivity but we couldn't find it.

First we walked through the entrance and I begged xtina to let me rent a paddleboat shaped like a swan - she said no:



The tiger was sleeping:



I scared off the lion with my cat-like ferociousness:



After being kicked out of the zoo, Xtina took some pictures of flowers in the conservatory before the battery died:





Now I'm at my local public library watching a mashup of 'do the right thing' and 'sesame street' in ten second increments to keep myself from laughing.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

mando took almost an IDENTICAL photo of me in fron of the lions. we're both lame.

thanks for having me over last night--let me know how season 5 treats you!

rebecca said...

missed you at pride--hope you have a good excuse. can't wait to see the new place.