Wednesday, October 26, 2005

diagnosis: veal

My trip to chicago was excellent. xtina, becky and i ate at a fantastic argentinian restaurant. I had what I thought was an eggplant dish. Truly a unique, excuisite culinary experience until I was forced to experience it again in a dark Walgreens parking lot near the concert in a particularly bad neighborhood. I felt excellent after the fact, explaining that perhaps I should simply become bulemic, judging by my immediate turn-around in demeanor. That way, I could eat whatever I want. Dramatic eating disorders could be the answer to all my problems. Perhaps the bar was lesbian, maybe not. All in all, it was a great trip and it was good to see becky again. It's good to get out of grusalem.

I'm currently reading Freakonomics. Have any of you read it yet; it's definitely worth a look.

No comments: