Friday, October 07, 2005

friday after thursday


tonight Becky is in town, much to my surprise. I felt greasy all day today due to a late-night trip with peter to the grand coney. Let's face it: I'm not as young as I used to be. That or I'm not used to eating slimy eggs and potatoes at 2am.

I feel like I need to get out of this town for a while. Perhaps I'll take a trip soon. I'm discovering very quickly that I don't like the idea of working full-time for the rest of my life. It's not how man is supposed to live; sitting in a cubicle is completely unnatural. Oh well, six weeks down, fifty years to go. That's not so long, is it? When this is done I can go on all the brenner tours I want. Perhaps I'll make my triumphant return to the city of light. Here is a photo of said locale I took from the top of the arc de triumphe.

2 comments:

zach said...

kevin you live in grand rapids.

p said...

tonight Becky is in town, felt greasy all day today with peter to the grand not as young as I I'm not used to eating 2am.

I feel like I need town for a while. Perhaps I'm discovering very quickly that of working full-time for the not how man is supposed cubicle is completely unnatural. Oh years to go. That's not this is done I can tours I want. Perhaps I'll the city of light. Here locale I took from the triumphe. much to my surprise. I due to a late-night trip coney. Let's face it: I'm used to be. That or slimy eggs and potatoes at to get out of this I'll take a trip soon. I don't like the idea rest of my life. It's to live; sitting in a well, six weeks down, fifty so long, is it? When go on all the brenner make my triumphant return to is a photo of said top of the arc de