Tuesday, October 11, 2005

tuesdays are terrific!


Another morning of waking up, watching two episodes of rosanne while eating cinnamon life, showering during the nanny, and coming back to the television for my daily dose of mad about you prior to leaving for work. I'm serious, this is the way I spend my mornings, the only time I have off during my day. At work I browsed places I've been and things I've seen. I bought tickets for a martha wainwright show next friday in chicago. I'm planning on seeing becky then. god I have to get out of this town.

This past weekend I went to dickson's going away party. Saturday I got my balls officially busted by a characteristically surly nick at mulligans. I'm not sure how he wants me to act in that situation but it clearly doesn't bother me like he thinks it does. He'll dig up references amidst lively conversation completely non-sequitor which makes him appear twice as desparate to be the center of things. But there I am, forced into schoolyard behavior in a bar when I clearly have other things on my mind. Perhaps that is what irritates me the most. Oh well, a couple more days before I can do something besides work and sleep. But until then, I'm working hard for the money.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

could anyone explain to me why we still hang out with nick? i don't understand.

p said...

Crucify him!

zach said...

awww, old jesus figure.

reynolds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
reynolds said...

it was holy because the frankish king clovis converted from paganism to christianity. and it was roman because the frankish empire and several other european lands previously linked by the old roman empire became part of its constituents. that's what we were talking about, right? the holy roman empire?