Saturday, June 17, 2006

make a wish

The fundraiser was a big success. Everything was set up on time and the food was lovingly prepared without so much as a gap in service. There was a moment during the afternoon in my pick-up and delivery that I messed up. It reminded me of a couple times in my employment history where I felt that I did my best and failed miserably, killing my self esteem. I freaked out, but got my bearings straight and everything worked out fine in the end. I was relieved by the time the party started.

Last night I had a dream where I was working for the make-a-wish foundation and I told everyone in the board room that we should be giving out vacations to healthy children who will remember them. Everyone started vomiting violently and they blamed me for making them, and the children, so ill.

Xtina read my previous post last night. We are currently in contract negotiations. Rather, while we are still planning on moving, we are thinking very critically about it.

1 comment:

p said...

I bet you shouldn't puss out. But you should take it easy. Either way. easier.