Thursday, June 22, 2006

In Fashion, the soft drinks, expansion...

Tomorrow is a big day. We’ll wake up bright and early and make our way to Chicago, (the New Age, but what would Frank Lloyd Wright say? Oh Columbia! Amusement or treasure, these optimistic pleasures Like the Ferris Wheel!)

I can’t help it.

We’ll be attending Jason and Sarah’s wedding. I’m excited to go. Jason has a been a good friend since I started in college I’m looking forward to seeing the likes of ben, mcglone, and Josiah once again. Let’s hope I can find my way through the concrete maze that is the city of Chicago and arrive on-time.

What makes me most nervous is that we will also be trying to sign on an apartment. I would feel much better about it if I was seeing apartments I like on craigslist within our price range. I guess I fear getting a crappy apartment for more money than I’d like to spend. I’ll try not to jump into anything. Wish me luck.

No comments: