Thursday, July 13, 2006

no, I KNOW I can dance

I’ve been getting pretty bored these days. While my work week is only four days long, I find the nights unbearable at times. What makes this boredom worse is my resorting to watching television. Requiring no commitment of time or energy, NBC’s weekday trainwreck is simply the easiest thing for me to do. And this saddens me. Watching ‘so you think you can dance’ when there is a copy of ‘east of eden’ with thirty pages read in front of me is sad sad sad.

I’m getting better at karate, and with it stronger and more flexible. Feels great to see myself improving in something.

This weekend we’re going back to the big city to once again look for an apartment. This time, however, we’re staying in a hotel – thanks to hotwire.com. With the expected 92F in the city, I wasn’t about to sleep on nick/andrew’s couch.

And the story continues…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is so timely right now -- as I'm currently enjoying the results show of "So you think you can dance." Shit. My life is officially as lame as yours. Good luck in Chi-town this weekend!