Tuesday, September 19, 2006

short update

I'm still working at the legal clinic and I'm astonished at how much I still love working here. Xtina started at whole foods and we already took advantage of our 20% discount. We had a wonderful friday with the guys and a magical evening with new friends, mr. Matt Jensen and his wife Mandy. Ahh, the comfort of having couple friends again. Really - we had a great time and we're a bit jeolous of the fact that they can have a dog. Now Xtina and I want one more than ever.

We ran into nick and brooke Saturday on their way home. Nice to see familiar faces, if only for a while.

On my morning commute I heard a long advertisement for michigan tourism. I wish I could remember how it went. "visit cities so sure of themselves, with individual cultures so distinct residents refer to them by nickname - g-rap, ypsi, cereal city, k-zoo, A-squared, the D." That's right, they refered to my hometown as "g-rap" on the radio. Sounds like a nice place; perhaps I'll visit sometime.

No comments: