Wednesday, October 04, 2006

last day of work...

...and I'm blogging. Thank you to those who have commented on my blog recently. Xtina and I are once again at full health and are enjoying our netflix account (after a unanimous decision to upgrade to '3 unlimited'). I'm not sure what I'll be doing next but I'm passing my resume around the legal clinic. This weekend is a long weekend and I've resolved not to think too hard about work.

Tomorrow night Mark Kozelek is playing at the black orchid and I can't find anyone who is available to attend. Xina is working. Tix are $20 and it's at a 'supper club' of sorts, which is why I'm trying to avoid going alone.

Jason, I'm glad Cherry street misses me. I miss Cherry street so much. I hope to see you again soon.

We are tentatively planning on coming back to Grand Rapids for Halloween weekend. That is if Nick's place is available and they wouldn't mind putting us up for a couple nights.

We miss you all and hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up? It's jenae. (Remember me?) Anywho, I was in Chi-town this past Thursday. I'm so jealous you get to live there, because that was always a fantasy of mine. (Still is). Has The-Bum-That-Follows-You found you yet? I believe he "found" me somewhere along W. Wacker. And like those ghosts in Super Mario 3, he will "Disappear" when you turn around. ANd by "disappear", I mean "tilt his head back and roll his eyes into the back of his skull." Awesome. Hey man keep in touch. Good luck to you and your wifey! :::Jenae:::