Thursday, December 07, 2006

thursday

This week is absolutely crawling along. Sometimes I wish I could just work forty hours in one sitting so I could get right to the weekend and not deal with getting up and going to work five times a week. I thought it was thursday yesterday until about noon.

Tomorrow I will most likely going to an art reception in the west loop for the 'marushka preservation project' from GR. I think it will be funny to see the art crowd mingling amongst a bunch of marushkas, a decor I more associate with a nick reynolds apartment than an art exhibition. I figure I like g-radders, marushkas, and art receptions, so I'll probably have a good time.

Following the reception, xtina and I are going to a christmas party hosted by friends in rogers park. It's good to go out on the weekends and see my friends.

Xtina got her job promotion; she'll now be making more money, working better hours, and not dealing with customers. We're pretty excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you posted about Xtina's job promotion. Who knows when your wife would have gotten around to telling me otherwise. Tell her congratulations and make sure to remind her about the existence of email and cell phones.

See you in a week.

rebecca said...

i'm done w/ finals thurs & have some GRAND ideas about celebrating (ie: drink pbr) you interested?