Monday, August 27, 2007

new tunes, summer plans

Based on the recommendations of several individuals, Xtina and I are starting 'Freaks and Geeks: the complete series' on DVD. I'll be sure to give a full rundown when we're finished, as we've only seen the pilot thus far.

I'm going into work everyday and doing my best. I still enjoy the people with whom I work but I'm still casually looking for something else. It's been hard working up the motivation to apply to more jobs, despite the terrible schedule I've been on; it seems I have things back in order. I have a nice place to live, I'm getting back into music again (seek out the new Caribou album) and I can't imagine feeling the way I did only a few month ago.

We're planning a trip to beautiful Kansas City - on the Kansas side for Zach's wedding. From there we're considering camping in the smoky mountains but that has yet to be determined. Besides that we don't have many plans. A summer vacation is better late than never.

Be sure to read Metal's newly-maintained blog as he galavants about his new hometown - the city of brotherly love.

No comments: