Wednesday, August 29, 2007

beer run


Last night Xtina and I took a spontaneous trip to the Three Floyds brewery located in an industrial corridor in beautiful munster, indiana. The trip was prompted by my department at the store getting two cases of three floyds' Gumballhead delivered and immediately disbursed to those working at the time. The beer is incredible, people. I'm talking about life-changing good beer. The delivery was notable due to the fact that we can never get the product in because demand for their beer far outweighs supply.

I had the Romulus and the Drunk Monk, Xtina the Milk Stout (highly recommended, she adds behind me) and the Gorch Fock. The best of all is Gumballhead, buy Gumballhead.

Today we both have the day off of work. So far we have spent it reading the newspaper and watching Oprah's two year anniversary expose on hurricane Katrina. In a few minutes we will go grocery shopping and hot dog eating. Oh wait, that link says the restaurant is closed. I guess we'll go somewhere else. Where else can I get a good Veggie Hot Dog in this town?

1 comment:

metal said...

how bout them cubbies mofo? post more. and send me 3floyds beer