Friday, March 21, 2008

thick, wet snow

Just when I thought spring had sprung I get out of work this afternoon to find my car buried in snow. sheesh.

I haven't updated despite having things to write. Now that I'm on I can't seem to remember what they were. I'm also very, very busy. I'm working six days this week and next and I don't have another day off until next week saturday. I suppose I need the money to buy that new bike I'm lusting after. Yesterday I was off with xtina. We had a good day of cleaning, hot dog eating, and new hiking boots buying.

Xtina is leaving me. Well, she's just going to portland to visit her sister for a week but I'm laying on a guilt trip pretty heavily claiming abandonment. I'm still not sure what I'll do for the week or more importantly, what I'll eat. Speaking of which, she should be back from work any minute to start dinner.

1 comment:

metal said...

"spring had sprung"? "sheesh"? are you teaching middle school in jenison? while xtina is gone, you should eat mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeaaaaaat. they have a fogo de chao in chi-town.