Friday, January 14, 2005

interim life

this is what my life during interim has been reduced to: 9:30am wake up, eat breakfast. 10:30am play badminton. 12pm eat lunch, shower. 12:30-6pm watch TV with Nick and Jon, think about other things that I should probably be doing, possibly dick around online at school. 6-7pm make and eat dinner. 7:30-8pm the most important part of my day in which I test my mundane knowledge compared with nick and jon in our daily jeopardy tournament. 8pm-1:30am watch more TV and page through european tour guides. 1:30am go to bed and await another day of similar goings-on. I should probably spend more time with Peter, my friend and marriage counselor as he is leaving soon and can tell me the secret to a healthy marriage. (compromise: compromising positions in public places) Bless you reverend.

1 comment:

p said...

Kevin maybe you should get more exercise. I know you love TV but theres a time when you need to stop. ARGGGGG