Monday, January 03, 2005

in limbo

January 3: I'm caught in that time between the holidays and interim. I need something to happen soon. Here's an update on my life. TV sucks. and I should know this because I've spent more time watching TV in the last two days than I would like to see in a month. Although I'm not terribly excited by taking three straight weeks of badminton seeing as how I'm in the worst shape of my life, I'm ready for people to come back to town and maximize my potential for having fun in this, my last semester of college. I'm writing this from the Grand Rapids Main library while strange people seem to circle around me like ravenous sharks awaiting the prey of an open computer.

1 comment:

zach said...

so it sounds like you're bored up in grand rapids there. i'm sure you're boredom will subside once your damn roommates return. i think you should get in an all-out brawl with nick, but i lament that's not your style.

so your brother looks like one hot piece of ase. how come you never had him come over to the berghoefer? he's the one that SHOULD be tinkerbell.

take it easy.