Wednesday, April 20, 2005

snap! add to the death count

It appears as though blogger is messed up again so I hope this works. Last night I went to m'gans with nick and jon. I had a good time but it's those decisions I make on a whim that end up carrying the most weight on my lethargic psyche the following day. I don't have much to say; I'm ending the semester so I finally have my planner updated so I know what I have to do by when. We have finally decided to do something about our mouse problem. I have to admit that it really hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would. I guess what does bother me is the dead mice laying around, neck snapped in one swoop of a cheaply-made wood and metal trap. and how immediately after a mouse is found dead the trap is set again with the same food for one of it's relatives to meet their respective fate. Then again, if you substitute beer for a smidgin of peanut butter, I would sadly probably do the same thing.

dead mouse count: 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sure am glad you have your planner updated. i was worried there for a second.

did you write "marriage" in on one of the dates? i wouldn´t want you to forget about it.