Sunday, September 18, 2005

have you heard the news? adam and eve were jews

a typical sunday of skipping church, doing laundry and getting out of the in-laws' place with just enough time to...wait until good TV comes on at night. I've been getting new music at an alarming rate to try to fill my life with something new... something that will bring wednesday from tuesday. I shouldn't complain about my job, it could be much worse. I'm working on not being jealous of the present/near-future success of some of my former schoolmates. Let's face it: they had grandiose dreams long before I did and I've made plenty of decisions to hinder my success, regardless of what I knew at the time. Time to run and hide. Time to stay and say "oh yeah, I'm doing ______ for _________ organization. I'm hoping to do __________ at a later, undetermined date."

Maybe I'll just go inside and _______ myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kevin, you are a ridiculously depressing person