Sunday, September 25, 2005

welcome to the highest number

I ended up having a great weekend. Friday zach, andrew, dykert, and I played some dice. I felt pretty bad the next day.

9/23 dice game earnings: $12

The next day peter came out and Nick came by to our post-bar dice game and "started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight..." Nick was later informed by Brooke regarding what happened the night before and I think she painted an unrealistically grim picture for him. Nick called this morning and apologized but the truth is that I haven't laughed so hard in months. I needed that.

9/24 dice game earnings: $5

now after two long nights in a row as well as the summer turning to fall, I feel as though it's my time this year to get sick. I should take it easy this week, but we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

p said...

I agree. it was a fun-ass night, I even have some hilarious bruises to remember it by.

Anonymous said...

playin dice without me?
i guess ill forigive you this time, just don't let it happen again.

zach said...

kevin you're a sick dice player.