Saturday, January 14, 2006

100th post

feeling better today:

sun is shining
illness alleviating
in the midst of a long weekend

I've spent too much time in this apartment as of late. Last night i watched "la nina santa" and I hated it. I'm usually pretty good with film but this one made very little sense and it may have been the longest hour and forty five minutes outside of the office I've endured in quite a while. I also got "absolutely fabulous: seasons 1-3" from the library but I'm not sure I can get into it. xtina is out running errands.

I don't have any plans tonight but I'd like to get out of this apartment. Perhaps you should give me a call if you are in the greater grand rapids area.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

there is no way you can watch ab-fab without a glass, scratch that, bottle of wine in one hand and a cigarette in the other...i guess you can wait until the episode is over to smoke. hope you love it. at least think of me when you watch. i've been catching the bbc office recently on pbs & am really liking it. think you could try and be a good friend to me and post on my f-ing blog for once!? i just remembered 2 things metal told me about you on the phone which you will be receiving an angry phone call about later this week. tell christina i said hello.

p said...

just think, therapy would give you something to do with your time and maybe even be helpful