Saturday, January 28, 2006

watching local news, waiting for dinner

I had every intention of posting more frequently this week. Obviously, my intentions don't always translate directly into immediate action. The story of my life. I'll try to give more updates in the future even though I'm sadly leaving out very little of my weekly actions in the blog.

Here's something new: I have plans for working for the David LaGrand for state senate campaign. Forcing myself to get out and do something should be good for me. I hope this will help alleviate some of my social anxiety and self-loathing spiral as of late.

I went to the sand bar thursday night. Stayed in a watched the aristocrats and tonight I'll go out with nick and peter. That's it: categorizing my free time into fleetable moments. I wish I had something quick and witty to say, perhaps I'll come up with something later.

2 comments:

erin said...

It'd be more impressive had you continued relentlessly to search for my blog, but someone confessed to giving it to you.

Party may be on hold as I'll be moving to a new apartment--when the Berghoeffer 2's dream died, I jumped all over that. Fear not, Kevin: I'll give you fair warning!

Just ask Tim out already, will you?!?

p said...

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink