Saturday, March 04, 2006

march thaw

I was told yesterday by my childhood mentor that the weather is getting warmer this week. Channel three said it could be sixty-five on friday. I'm looking forward to it. A warmup would could produce a much needed change in my psyche. I love springtime. The first day it turns fifty everyone goes outside in a t-shirt and men and women alike show off their blinding white legs. Except me, that is; I don't like shorts. Not much is here on this front. Still working, still watching two episodes of "Rosanne" every day. I've seen them all, but it's still better than Dr. Phil. The latter part of this week I decided to stop dragging my heels on everything I'm involved in and I started working harder (despite my lack of assigned tasks) and started reading to finish. Xtina cleaned the entire apartment today. Now she's sleeping. The other night she kept me up all night yippin' and a yappin' in her sleep. It's better than her screaming and punching me in her sleep (that has happened several times now).

Last night a friend gave me a stack of CD's. I'm excited to get into something new. Right now: the best of Paolo Conte. Very interesting, maybe I'll give you a review later.

3 comments:

p said...

maybe you should start giving us some goddamn reviews.

rebecca said...

a) why am i not linked to your blague?
b) why are you allowed profanities on your blog and i'm not?

kevdek said...

you are linked to my blog - See "new dip" on left side. And you're not allowed "profanities?"