Friday, February 24, 2006

a little more than nothing

I'm still not up to much. I'm still working pseudo-full-time. That Belle and Sebastian album turned out to be amazing. I'm also getting into Jenny Lewis. I didn't finally finish the geography of nowhere but I'm working on it. I don't have any plans for tonight but I hope to do something.

Last weekend was great. Christina and I actually did something out of the usual and it made the week seem complete and refreshing for a change. Friday we went out for dinner and saturday we went to the state democratic convention in beautiful downtown lansing, followed by good dinner/conversation with friends. The convention went just as expected, except I would have liked at least one of my photos to turn out in the dimly-lit conference center.

I've been feeling better these days. Despite the weather getting colder instead of warmer. I'm deciding not to worry so much about details - details that once restricted every attempt I made to create motion. Maybe I feel better because xtina has been too.

Has anyone else seen this? It is one of the worst things I've seen online in a while. Am I the only one that believes this to be a total violation of basic human rights?

3 comments:

rebecca said...

i'm not moving for a month, maybe a little more, but you're certainly welcome to visit anytime. i smoked 4 cigarettes last night at the bar, which brings me to 6 1/2 cigarettes in 11 days, not too shabby. but it's hell.

p said...

http://mollysavestheday.blogspot.com/2006/02/for-women-of-south-dakota-abortion.html

Anonymous said...

Kunstler is entertaining, but why waste your time reading pop-geography/planning. i'm sure you know everything in that book anyway.

let me know if you want some suggestions.