Thursday, December 02, 2004

Thanks Bono, for facilitating world peace with your ipod commercial

Finally, common ground all nations can look upon, hatred toward the ipod commercial featuring U2's new "hit" song. It's two a.m., I'm entering my tenth page on this cognitive psychology paper, and I'm completely lost. I've reached that point that I get to in all my papers that I simply want to delete the entire thing. In two weeks from today, I can breathe easier. Until then, I am officially a hermit coming out for air only to attend further class and work. I love this time of year.

2 comments:

p said...

Dr. Me prescribes a heavy regiment of pot, caffeine, and the occasional shot of your favorite liquor. And don't hang out with me.

zach said...

Whenever i listen to Dr. Spangle, only bad and pleasurable things happen. He thinks he's the shit 'cause his mind isn't in the making anymore.

here's my blog, kevin:

http://afolhaconsciente.blogspot.com