Friday, December 10, 2004

transmodernism?


Thursday night, Christina went to the Iron and Wine show in San Francisco. She said it was a great show, playing solo in an intimate venue. She has no idea just how jealous I am, so I'm proving it to her by posting it on my blog. On a positive note, I finally figured out how to post pictures. Last night I finally finished my "god gene" paper. It's not as good as I thought it would be but at least it's done. After finishing the paper, I had a couple PBR's with Peter, Zach, and Andrew. We had a college moment, discussing the lifespan of postmodernism and the possibility of entering into a new intellectual domain: transmodernism. It felt like a teen movie's rendition of what higher learning is all about. Tonight, I may possibly catch "saturday looks good to me" at the daac. Transmodernism, then the daac? Next thing you know I'll be prospecting vertigo for vinyl of "guided by voices" side projects and out-of-print "superchunk" albums.

1 comment:

p said...

so now that your done with exams are you going to update this shit or not?