Friday, February 17, 2006

google chat: thoughts?

I'm conflicted as to how I feel about google chat. It's convenient and fun (although not very innovative) and it gives me something to do while I stare at my computer screen all day. It does, however, pose a dangerous threat to workplace productivity. I get the feeling that google is slowly edging it's way into every market until it ownes me. google presents: kevdek. However, when they get into a market they normally make a superior product. examples: google search engine, google maps, gmail.

I watched "I am trying to break your heart" with metal last night. It's nice to talk with Metal about wilco. Not once did I bring up how he used to make fun of all of us for liking them. I'm a good person. No, a great person.

Tomorrow I'm going to the state democratic convention in beautiful Lansing. It was three years ago this week when I was last in Lansing: it was equally cold and I was marching down the streets against the war with millions of other likeminded individuals around the world. The largest protest movement in global history. And look how much good it did. god bless the usa.

4 comments:

zach said...

kevin, mis compatriotas son fascistas. if google made googlekevdek would it be better than the original?

kevdek said...

yes

p said...

I like its older stuff.

Anonymous said...

man, i never made fun of anyone for liking wilco, i made fun of wilco, lets be clear here. and i usually bring that up. and i can't believe no one has posted this yet: google maps is the best true dat double true.