Monday, February 06, 2006

promise fulfilled

I'm back, and posting on a weekday. I had a good weekend, had a good conversation at an establishment in saugatuck, although it took me almost an hour to get back home because of the weather.

This week I will:
Keep my mind on my work to pass time faster
Not be trapped in self-loathing
Finally try to finish The Geography of Nowhere
Put more time into the political campaign in which I'm working
Finish AbFab season 5
See more people
Get the new Belle and Sabastian album
Get the new Beth Orton album
Not be such a "little bitch"

2 comments:

erin said...

The link was an homage to the love the 2 of you clearly share.

Okay. I just thought it was funny.

rebecca said...

if you like the autoshow commercials, and i can't say this for sure, i think you'd love the rose city motors commercials. these were a favorite for my brother and i last summer. the camera zooms in on a hulk cogan-type bald guy, who, in every commercial he's made says, "rose city motors, jackson michigan, come on in, fill out a credit app, we'll getcha pre-approved for a new or previously owned vehicle." it's the "credit-app" part that just kills me. like we all work at a car lot and are used to talking about "apps" all day.