Friday, March 04, 2005

hazy friday

last night peter came into town and accompany nick and I at mulligans. I decided that because it isn't every day that peter will come back to m'gans that I should celebrate in the most grotesquely indulgent manner possible. Rather, I hit the bottle hard. After about five hours of sleep I got up with the taste of stale beer still lingering in my mouth. Although I wouldn't classify myself as "hung over," I'm experiencing tunnel vision, haziness, and a general propensity toward passing out. You may consider these symptoms of what the lay person calls a hang over, but I can assure you, I will never attribute that status towards myself. Yesterday I said Friday night would go out for drinks, right nowI'm not sure I would want to. Of course, I'm sure in a half hour I'll be up for it.

Host du bie mir an avleh! Yiddish: "So I made a mistake. So what!"
(A) Klog iz mir! - Woe is me!
K'nish (taboo) - Vagina
Oi, Vai! - Dear me! Expression of dismay or hurt

From now on I'm only communicating through simple yiddish phrases.
to see more yiddish phrases, go to http://www.ariga.com/yiddish.shtml

1 comment:

p said...

cmon kevin, this blog isnt going to post on itself