Friday, March 11, 2005

spring break

I have but two classes before my spring break can commence. Nick will be leaving probably before I get home and Jon will be leaving shortly thereafter. I think I'll get a few good movies to watch and I'll probably track down a copy of "the office season 2" from an area library. For the past few breaks I've tried to read a book over break but every time I sat down to read it I thought of all the reading-related schoolwork that I might as well be doing if I'm going to read a novel. Tonight I might be in the garage throwing some darts with peter and possibly x-tina. Last night we had the classic conversation "things you would change about youself/the other given financial resources arent an issue." That is always a difficult conversation with any woman. Tip-toeing around minor flaws (or major ones depending on who you're talking about). It's almost as dangerous as "do I look fat in this?" Luckily, I'm with someone who would never ask me that and whose level headed enough to be able to accept criticim. The problem with a level-headed logical girl is that you always have to justify your actions. I do have to say that the pros outweigh the cons when it comes to that disposition. I'm not sure when I'll be writing again next week but I'll try to keep up the blog. God forbid my readers should find something more fulfilling to do with their time.

No comments: