Wednesday, March 02, 2005

my answer to essay question #1: "Taiwan"

My performance on this mornings economics exam was less than extraordinary. My final answer wasn't "Taiwan," but it was painfully obvious I didn't know anything about that particular country economically. Today is my long day at school for the week: 9am - 5pm. If only my working life after college had a two 1/2 hour lull like I experience currently. I call it my "siesta." Now that my week of tests is over, I want to go out and celebrate. I know of a one Mr. Reynolds who is known to be willing to accompany me. Peter's gone, I hope he's doing okay. Perhaps he'll make an effort to come into town this weekend. that would be nice. However, I'm sure he also wants to get situated in his new surroundings. I'm ready for a break. I hope Peter is still serious about making a short road trip. I've gotta get out of this city for a while. After school I go directly to work, god I hope it's not a monotonous as it was monday.

1 comment:

reynolds said...

kevin you fool, I'LL be working tonight, so of COURSE it won't be monotonous. i need a ride to work from school, i think, could you help me out?