Monday, February 21, 2005

driving and sleep

last night driving back to grand rapids the roads were terrible. Large, wet flakes made it impossible for me to enjoy my drive home. one of those nights where you can't have the radio very loud because all your attention is focused on not becoming one of the cars in the median. Last night, despite me going to bed on time and drinking a beer, I couldn't sleep. Perhaps I'm not quite as dependant on beer to sleep as I once thought. I now find myself lying awake at night worrying about the future. This in a time where I've thought I've made much progress in not being overconcerned with everything. I have no idea what I'm going to three months from now. I'm scared to death because I can't just keep doing what I'm doing. something has to change. This morning I went to class, stopped payment on a check, and now I'm here.

1 comment:

reynolds said...

kevin, i've been wondering about this for along time now, what's the deal with your picture on your profile? that isn't you is it.