Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I have very little to say

went to mulligans last night. I should have had a better time there. I just feel so insatiable. I go to the bar, take my medicine so I can sleep, and go home. it's like going to the pharmacy. sorry I was such a downer last night. I have to do something to pick my life up a little but in ever action I make I'm completely focused on money. Yestarday I didn't have class until 6pm so instead of being productive and getting work done I just sat there and worried about money. don't get me wrong, I'm not starving or anything, I'm just facing a lot of uncertainty with the future and I have one very large expense coming up (that is looking more expensive by the day). While my life is fairly easygoing compared to other individuals I know, my neurotic side keeps me up at night. (I'll call him C-3po)

2 comments:

p said...

KEVDEK, I was really glad you came out last night, I didn't notice you being a downer but I was pretty distracted by a lot of stuff going on.

worry is a snowball mixed with shit and a rock at the center

reynolds said...

hey yo, you weren't a downer, but it sucks you were down. if it makes you feel any better i've been crafting a spear with which i will hunt my next meal. just think back to the intro to your one business class when they tell you money don't matter.