Wednesday, February 23, 2005

a note from the Michigan Kevdek


In response to Mr. Campbell's comment on meeting the Spanish me, I began to wonder exactly how much we may resemble those in different cultures. What if there actually are Kevdek's throught the world marked by two or three specific character traits. Am I that definable that one could compare me to someone of an entirely different culture. Does this take any notion of individuality away from us. Face it, of the six billion people on the planet you will only meet a fraction of them. I'd like to know exactly which character traits zach has set aside as defining kevdek. Perhaps I don't. If Zach had those around him of different cultures but a similar demeanor, they would all be little bitches. Peter's would speak klingon. Above is a map of kevdek representatives throughout the world. To enter you must have the neuroticism of C-3po. Whatever the fuck that means.

No comments: