Friday, February 25, 2005

iron, wine entering my sphere


I found out yesterday that Iron and Wine is coming to Calvin's chapel. This will mark my first visit to chapel. A time not to praise the Jesus, but a time for me to mope about the finite state of my own existence. I'll take it over "shout to the lord" any day. Last night I went to mulligans (big surprise) counting down the last days of my proximity to peter. I vaguely remember writing my wedding vows on a bar napkin. Perhaps I'm over-reacting. I'm anticipating mulligans to be a well-taken transitional object to me in my forthcoming marriage. Because, after my friends have all skipped town to live in their respective parents basements and I'm living with a woman, I can still connect to mulligans.
I'm trying to do an economic development assignment. the same assignment I tried to do yesterday when my head was achey and spinning from over-caffination. perhaps today will bring something new.

2 comments:

p said...

oh look at mr. "when i'm living with a woman and my friends are living in their parents' basements"

Dude I am soooooooooo satisfied with my life i dont even know what the shit you're trying to prove.

want to fight? just give me a chance to wipe my tears. tee hee.

p said...

gen·i·ta·li·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jn-tl-, -tly)
pl.n.
The genitals.


there ya go.